AIM
Neodoss01

AOTO: intro AOTO: intro

whoa...

for everyone to know I just like to say.... This is a series and not a movie.

Plan Delta ep 1 Plan Delta ep 1

great

this was very good.

I know I helped work on this cartoon and it might seem that I'm just writing this to give you a good score.
But thats not the case at all.
Besides all I did was help out with buttons nothing more.
So I really can take no credit in this.
Anyway I just like to say I cant wait to see how this story ends so hurry this cartoon up. soon.

Avatar-Prologue Avatar-Prologue

I'm a big kid now

like i said this movie was rushed. so don't judge to harshly.oh and my comp is jacked. so I could add sound.

Xeon's Revenge Part: 5 Xeon's Revenge Part: 5

well..

even though I still go with what I said on my review on your ujm. 3rd or 4th one of these. I think you can make this a whole lot better if you could start animating like you did at the end.

Majin-Ryan responds:

see its not so bad lol but tnx n e way

Xeon's Revenge Part: 3 Xeon's Revenge Part: 3

what have you done

I am sorry but that was horrible. In fact all of them are horrible. I'm a huge fan of dbz and celebrate anyone who makes a flash of dbz. but this was absolute crap. Cause the drawings suck so bad. but we can say there good cause basically you look at a drawing and copy it. when you try some original drawing it looks like crap. Well I hope when you make a new cartoon of this. Make your own drawings. Stop taking stuff from the original series and then calling it your own. you really in the end... suck. and I warn anyone else who watch's this. But please prove me wrong.

Majin-Ryan responds:

well if you check quite a few other dbz flashes then you will see that they have done a few fights from dbz aswell.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

LMAOROTF!

THAT WAS AWESOME!
I MEAN INCREDIBLE!

anyway I still stand that this is almost exactly like clerks.
But this still rules

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

LOL

This reminds me quite a bit of Clerks The Animated series.
Both TN and Clerks are awesome

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Wow

That was by far the best animation for anything. I mean This is good in Anime standards. And I can show you how good I think it is by giving it an overall 10 if you check I don't give tens to anyone unless they truly deserve. And well you truly deserve it.

Incompetent Chivalry Incompetent Chivalry

LOL

THAT WAS FREAKIN HILARARIOUS!
AWESOME CARTOON!

blood moon ep1 blood moon ep1

WOW!

Incredible. Really was.

There was only one problem I had though. Were in the world did they get guns???

Also I was wondering how do you make that blur effect on that ax?
THAT WAS AWESOME!

Xionico responds:

thanks man =)
as i sed in a past rewiev...they are housemade guns XDD (aka i dun hav a good excuse sorry =p)

the blurry effect, draw a circle, go to modify>shape>soften fill edges, and tadaa XD thanks for ur rewiev